2 out of 5 achievements
The worst feeling is knowing that I WILL get all those achievements -___-
I got really addicted: wouldn't stop until I did everything! So it took me a bit, but I beat the 2 bonus levels. I feel accomplished. Good job on this, I noticed you took account for the 'right click' glitch, which makes me happy.
I was suprised
I liked the random aspects of the later levels especially how it just kept doing wierd things like introducting hats and aliens. My biggest suggestion is on level 2, PLEASE fix that hitbox for the triangle. It's killed me unfairly so many times and made me sad.
I remember this
One glitch that bothers me each time is that you don't reset the 'hits' counter when you go back. Another thing that I think could improve your flash is to have Chief say different things at the end depending on your score.
Yeah, I found it hard to fix that.
Thanks for the help! :D
A few glitches here and there, and by that I mean I had a few problems with the ball going right through a couple of the bricks without touching it. Also, after the music is listened to, it stops. You need to make sure it loops. But pretty good.
1. You might want to call the tutorial 'controls' instead.
2. Does it really take that long for bullets to hit the person? He must be hundreds of feet away...
3. Not long enough.
4. After killing all the guys, the screen kinda moves up and right, and shows the white background, which is sloppy.
Overall, I liked it though. The animation looked nice, I especially liked the death of the guy who's sitting on the box, and the look at the sniper at the top is a nice touch as well. The backstory, although short, was also nice.
I think the best way to make this better is to make it longer. Add a couple of missions, make it possible to fail, etc. (Now that I read your summary better, I see your computer crashed... that sucks.) Good job!
A few suggestions
1. The one where you dodge the balls is a little bit difficult and buggy. The first time I got it, I saw the balls touch each other. The second time, I saw no touching and I lost anyways. (Yes, I played it through twice)
2. You might want to make it a bit clearer that you need to CLICK on the strings, not try to PULL them :P
3. I like how the math one and the rock, paper scissors is randomly generated. Perhaps you could do that with the mouse? (make its y position randomly generated)
4. The thing that could easily make this game have some purpose is to add a score. Like, show it on the 'get ready' screen, and add one for each level successfully passed.
Otherwise, I spent a couple of minutes with this game. Reminds me of Wario Ware.
Yea it does have a lot of bugs >< I will work on them as soon as i get the chance and update it to work a lot better.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.